Sunday 14 July 2013

Introduction

Hello people of the blogging world specifically those of you who have taken the time out of their day to read my first post which I'm a little (okay maybe very) excited about. I've debated on whether to start a blog for a long time and I've been inspired recently by the likes of Tanya Burr and Zoella so I thought now would be a good time to dive in headfirst! 

"What will you be blogging?" I hear you ask, that's a very good question I will be posting as regularly as possible about my beauty habits, think monthly favorites and everyday makeup but with a splash of random bits and pieces every now and then. 


I thought that with this being my first post I should give you an introduction of myself:


My name is Eleanor (explanation as to why my blog is called 'Alices palace' is provided on the 'ABOUT' page) I'm 16 and I'm from London (England). I live with my mum, dad and sister oh and not forgetting our small fluffy rescue dog called Benny. If I'm not sleeping I'm reading and if I'm not reading I'm watching various beauty gurus and longing for their makeup collection. 


I strongly encourage everyone reading this to follow my blog and keep your eyes peeled for my first (proper) post because it would mean a lot and I'd love you very much if you did. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

I hope you enjoy my blog and I hope that wherever you are you have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment