Thursday 25 July 2013

Holiday

After waiting 365 days (believe me, I counted) It's finally time for me to fly across the world to the US of A that's right guys Ellie's jetting off to Boston! Other than the amazing scenery in the area we're going to, I'm particularly excited to visit Target, Ulta, Sephora and well, you get the idea! EXPECT AN AMERICAN MAKEUP HAUL GUYS! (Sorry about the abundance of explanation marks in this post, it's just, well, I'm ridiculously excited!)




See you guys on the flip side, oh and who likes my passport cover? I personally adore it!

 I hope you enjoy my blog and I hope that wherever you are you have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. OMG I Fly to Boston for the first time four weeks today :)hope you have fun. I cant wait to see your post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's such a coincidence!! I hope you have a lovely time! Thank you, I can't wait to write it :) xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks. I am so excited to go make up shopping there :) just been checking out Sephora to make a wish list haha.
      Have a fab time xx

      Delete
  2. Ahh, have a lovely time! I can't wait to see your haul ^^
    And your passport cover is over the top cute!
    I followed you on GFC and BlogLovin, hope you can do the same ^^
    XO,
    Merrie

    http://merriesbeautyboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I've been so excited for this holiday for such a long time so I'm hoping it lives up to my expectations! (American makeup definitely will!) xx

      Delete